Friday, March 20, 2009

I really shouldn't feel sorry for myself....

But I can't help it!! I am on Day 6 of battling the stomach virus. The 24 hour bug forgot to notice that its time was up. So, here I am, moving from the bed to the couch......trying to decide if I want toast, applesauce or another popsicle when I think I'm hungry.
Lee has been absolutely wonderful to me. Just putting up with my sad face is hard for him, he really likes to see me smile. He has been helpful and supportive. I think, or better yet I know, that I have the right man in my life. It sure feels good to know that.
The hard part about this week's upheaval is that I'm supposed to be getting things ready for our most very special, so long awaited day. That day is April 4, the day we finally say "I Do" and become Mr. and Mrs.
Silver lining to the cloud, I've shed a few pounds this week. Every girl thinks she has to do that before her wedding but I think there are better ways to do it!!

No comments: