Monday, October 10, 2011

Another chapter of missing you....

Lee, I was feeling the need to talk to you today so this is the best I can do. I've been missing you alot lately again. Of course, that's one thing I'll never stop doing no matter where life takes me. You were my first love and you'll always be my true love. I don't know how I make it through each day without you. I guess you must be pushing me along. What I would give to hold you again and have you hold me, for a kiss, for a smile, for a hug, for just one more "I love you". I know that will never happen but every day that passes is one day closer to seeing you again. I know you see everything that's going on but I think of so many things every day that I want to tell you.
Funny thing I want to tell you....I've finally let my finger nails grow out. No more chewing them off. I tried so many times to do that but finally just quit one day. I hope you would be proud of me.
I'm watching "Mike and Molly" on TV now, the same show we watched together and laughed at together. I miss us sitting on the couch sharing our favorite TV shows and just being together.
Guess I'm just rambling now. I seem to do that alot these days. Maybe some day my thoughts will regroup and I will make more sense.
I love you more than I could make anyone understand and I miss you to the moon and back. Linda

No comments: