Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Blessings on my life

I have never done a blogg before, but wanted to share with everyone the blessings of my life. I first met Linda in 1975 and let me tell you that was a day that has never left my heart. I fell completely in Love with her on that day and have Loved her every day since. Even though we had gone down different paths in our lives there was never a single day that I didn't think about her and know that I would be in Love with her untill the day I died. Last year in June we finally had all the planets line up right for us and we were able to finally be together, On December 6th. I placed a ring on her finger and asked her to be my wife. (and no we haven't set a date yet)I now have the Love of my life beside me walking through life together. I also now have 2 fantastic daughters a great son-in-law and the 3 greatest grand-kids in the world. I have a new career and look forward with great anticipation each and every day. I can honestly say that my life is blessed beyond anything I could have ever imagined

1 comment:

Heather said...

We're blessed to have you apart of our lives! Thank you for loving my mom...it means more to me than you can know. Hugs!