Sunday, June 26, 2011

I hate this.....

I thought life was heading in the right direction for awhile then I fell off a cliff. Now I feel like I have to climb out of the canyon I'm stuck in. Man, I hate this. Why in the world do I have to go through this. I know....cuz Lee and I shared an amazing love. The pain is horrible. The tears just fall whenever the hell they feel like it and it's like I can't stop them. For everyone who has told me that I'm such a strong person, you don't see the person who crumbles at the drop of a hat. I need to get back to where I was but most importantly, I need to be easier on myself and not push too hard. So many decisions and choices to make and I don't want any of them,

No comments: