I sit and wonder some days just how much a person is expected to take in life. At what point does a person just stand tall and scream, "I can't take it anymore!". I've most recently lost the best friend I've ever had. And then, 10 days ago I had to have my best ever cat put down. He was just so sick. Hunter withstood the test of time for so long. And then the tumor in his tummy got the best of him and I couldn't stand to watch him suffer and waste away anymore.
My plate is really full and overflowing, my shoulders are weak from carrying so much of a load, my heart aches because it is so hurt, my mind races from one thing to another all the time, my eyes are weary, my body is tired and I've pretty much had enough. Life has dealt me a crappy hand and I'm ready for a new set of cards. I've loved, I've liked, I've learned, I've hurt, I've seen, I've heard, I've felt, I've believed, I've known, I've hurt some more, I've been there, and then I've hurt again. Please let the pain stop. Please, no more losses for now. I can't nor do I want to deal with it. Losing Lee has been the hardest thing ever to go through in my life. Where do I go from here, what will I be doing, how will I get there and when will it all happen? Only God knows and I'm ready to see the big picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment