Dear Lee,
So much has happened since you left your earthly life. I'm sure you have been watching over us all but I just had to write to you.
Some weeks I have more good days than bad days. I know you told me I could be sad for a little while but I needed to move on. Scott is good at reminding me that you would want me to be happy. Speaking of Scott, he has been so amazing to me. He has stuck with me from the beginning of this mess. Some days, I don't know what I would do without him. He has taught me gun safety and how to clean guns. Yesterday a bunch of us went to the gun range and Scott helped me learn to shoot your new Sig. He said I did good. After that, we went to Lockhart to eat bbq just like you and I had done. Scott took me to a gun show when we got back to Austin.
Your co-workers made my birthday so much fun. Sunsedrae decorated my cube. About 30 of them took me to lunch and brought me flowers and a gift. I loved it but I sure missed you.
Your perfect little grandaughter starts kindergarten in a couple of days. I wish i could be a fly on the wall to watch her. Rylan will be in 2nd grade. He is my little man. You would love being around Rowan now. He is so funny and is definitely his own little person.
I took Hadlee and Rylan to the circus on Friday night just like you and I did last year. It was a little hard for me but I did it.
Hunter will be here on Thursday. I'm looking forward to seeing him and spending some time with him.
I hope that you know how much I miss you and love you in the 18 weeks that you've been gone. I think about you all the time and long for your bear hugs and hearing you say "I love you".
Till we're together again......Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment