Ok, so I'm not as frequent of a blogger as I should be these days. Just a quick update for tonight.....It finally really feels like Christmas is about to be here. When I left for work this morning, I had visions of the beach and an umbrella drink in my head. When I walked out of the office this afternoon, my visions had turned to hot chocolate and being snuggled up somewhere warm. What a difference a few hours can make!!
News flash!! Lee is a full time employee now of the Governor's Division of Emergency Management, a part of DPS. Yes, we actually work in the same building but 4 floors separate us. New challenge for me....(and probably him as well), I've never worked with my significant other. He is real excited about the new challenges that this job presents him. First time in many years for a Monday through Friday job for him. He was used to the shift work for years.
More to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment