So, it's Monday morning and we're sitting outside the casino watching the blue, blue ocean go by instead of sitting in our cubes at work. Wait till you see the T-shirt I'm bringing home about that.
We boarded early yesterday with some new friends we met. Partied with them by the pool for a few hours till we could get in our room. Awesome cabin with gorgeous balcony off the rear of the ship. We started eating right away and Lee and our new friends were buying beer by the buckets. The waiter knew all of our names right away. (Lee paid the price last night though)
Dinner last night was awesome, we have great tablemates. Tonight is fancy night in the dining room.
For those of you I told about the ladies from DPS Communications in Beaumont that would be on this ship.....well, let me tell you...we haven't met them yet but did get a call this morning at 7:30 from one of them wanting to know what time our Meet & Greet was this afternoon. Seriously...it's our vacation and 7:30 is not a good thing unless it PM.
This huge ship rock and rolled all night last night, not sure what the problem was but I bet there was alot of sickness!!
Linsey, I hope you are feeling alot better by now. Heather, I'm so sorry about Uncle Ernie and sorry I can't be there to go to the funeral but give my condolences to Aunt Pat and tell her I'll call her when we get home.
More later, gotta do some more exploring. So much to do but it's just as fun to sit here and people watch!! At least till our next meal!! Diet time when we get off of here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Taking Care of Hunter - Day 3
i had to call in sick to day 2 but im mentally prepared for day 3.
Post a Comment