Another day off the ship...bright and early at that. We had breakfast delivered at 6am and were on the tender (small boat that took us from the ship to the land) shortly after 7am. Off on a tour bus with Carlos. He took us to Hell (highly overrated cuz I know I've been to hell and back in my own world) then on to the Turtle Farm. Really nice place, I even held one and I don't like turtles. Then we went out on another boat kinda far out to Stingray Sandbar. I did get off the boat for a few minutes but the water, although shallow, was kinda rough and my knee wasn't feeling it. Lee really enjoyed it. The stingrays were huge and I just wasn't that in to them. We did some shopping, found another Harley store too. Back on the tender to the ship. Showered and grabbed a bite to eat. Tonight is elegant night again in the dining room so we gotta get dressed up.
We're really enjoying meeting so many new people and seeing so many new things. Just a few short more days and it will all be over, just a memory. But we know it will be a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment